Sunday, April 10, 2011

Order GSI Cool Sealed Waterproof Adjustable Armband Bag for Underwater Swimming/Sports/Surfing/Skiing/Fishing, Protects Apple iPod Nano and Most MP3/M



Over All Rating Reviews :
This morning I finally got a chance to try out my new toy and I LOVE it! The music quality appears to be good (as good as it can be with water in your ears along with the earphones...) which made my workout MUCH more enjoyable. Today I spent much of the day messing about with the logistics of the armband though. I first tried it attached to my arm as recommended but apparently my 'guns' aren't big enough as it would slide down to my elbow after a lap or two. My next attempt was to secure it behind my goggle straps on my head. While I'm sure this was all kinds of fashionable it seemed to work quite well and will probably be how I use it in the future. The lifeguard offered to assist me to get it secured to the back of my suit straps and while this did work, the volume increased with each stroke of my shoulderblades. Bottom line...great to have decent quality music while swimming and your body-type will determine if the arm-band is too big, too small or just right but overall- for $30? Total bargain!! My iPod stayed dry and I stayed motivated- win, win!
Get more detail about GSI Cool Sealed Waterproof Adjustable Armband Bag for Underwater Swimming/Sports/Surfing/Skiing/Fishing, Protects Apple iPod Nano and Most MP3/MP4 Players - Includes Custom Waterproof Quality Earphones.


!!1 New Dining Table Glass Rectangle



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links