Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Durable Flexible Soft Black Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband USB Car USB Home Travel Charger USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuz G



Over All Rating Reviews :
Wow! The price was right at just a little over $5. I don't use the silicone skin because I purchased another case separately. But for the USB cord and the interchangeable charger heads, I was happy. I can leave the car charger in the car with the USB cord that came with my Fuze and keep the other with my laptop. I never run out of juice! I'm a little "iffy" on the armband. I may not be using it properly (who knew you'd need directions for that!) but it doesn't seem to work with my leather case. Oh well. That's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Get more detail about Durable Flexible Soft Black Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger + USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuze.


!!1 Buying Home Theater !!1 Discounted Umevoice Headsets



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links