Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cheap 6 Piece Value Combo Accessory Bundle Kit: Clear Silicone Skin Case Cover Car Charger Travel Charger USB Data Sync Cable Armband Belt C



Over All Rating Reviews :
To start off I am not the type of person that writes reviews, nor do I complain alot, but I thought in this case I should. I thought I was getting a great deal on this product, however buying something cheap can always have it's downside. I was excited get this product because of it's outstanding value, but the first day I used the data usb cable it caught on fire and destroyed my fuse. I had just received my fuse the same day. To sum it up, I wouldn't recommend this junk to anyone and hope by writing this review help save one elses equipment or maybe even their house.
Get more detail about 6 Piece Value Combo Accessory Bundle Kit: Clear Silicone Skin Case Cover + Car Charger + Travel Charger + USB Data Sync Cable + Armband + Belt Clip for Sansa Fuze Series MP3 Player.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links