Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where To Buy DLO Action Jacket Case with Armband for Samsung P2 MP3 Players (Black)



Over All Rating Reviews :
Don't get me wrong DLO makes some good cases in general, but this isn't one of them.

It does hold the player nice and snug and keep it from getting scratched up. But, the screen protector makes it hard to use the touch screen. I found myself pressing the screen 2-3 more times on average to do one thing.

I now use a rubber skin for my P2 and a clear screen protector. These protect my player and let press the screen with no problem
Get more detail about DLO Action Jacket Case with Armband for Samsung P2 MP3 Players (Black).


!!1 Ice Hockey On Sale!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links