Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best places to buy H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband for iPhone, iPod touch, Large MP3 Players and Phones



Over All Rating Reviews :
My wife purchased this for me because I was rehabbing an injury at the pool. At the same time, she purchased an iPod Nano to use with it. When she surprised me with it I was elated. I used it right away and had decent results. It was difficult to load the Nano in the sleeve but after doing so, I secured it and the unit seemed watertight.

However, the next time I used it at a later date, on the second lap the music stopped and the Nano got noticeably hot on my arm. After exiting the pool I noticed water had gotten in and fried my brand new Nano. I was greatly skeptical that H20 would take care of the situation but was surprised to read (in other reviews) they had an iPod replacement policy. I returned the Nano and the defective sleeve.

A short time later the CEO of the company got back to me and informed he had tested the sleeve and found a "rare" defect that allowed water in. He was willing to replace the whole thing for free and even send me a check for my Nano. Great! How could this go wrong? A week or two later I received the check for my Nano... it was $46 less than what I paid. Upon questioning the CEO he advised that they would only replace the cost of a refurbished Nano as they had no idea whether my Nano was used 100 times or 1. He also indicated this was a generous policy.

In closing, I opted to return H20's products for a refund and take my business elsewhere. I've been alarmed by the other reviews that indicate having to return the sleeve so many times. It makes me wonder how often this happens to other people.
Get more detail about H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband for iPhone, iPod touch, Large MP3 Players and Phones.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links