Monday, July 19, 2010

Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been on the marketplace for a new player for a while, and had settled on the zune after buying - and returning - an ipod. With the ipod, I couldn't stand how it made you do everything through itunes, and you had so little leeway for making changes, sync options, etc. I was on the phone with the tech support people asking them if I could do what I wanted (keep podcast episodes on my ipod but not on my hard drive so it didn't take up space on my work computer) and they said "no" and didn't charge me for the call.

So now I get the zune, and I'm all happy, until I realize I'm in the same dilemma, AND I hate the zune software, which is clunky, and basically unusable on xp until you get the updated version. There are apparently hacks letting you use it as a hard drive, but it involves working around in registries, and that scares me, so I grin and bear it. The one thing I will say, though, is that it does give you far more options of where to save things like podcasts (external hard drives, for example) and where to get your music from, than the ipod did, so it has that going for it.

I'll keep it because I like the red color, and the look of it more than the ipod classic. Plus the ipod classic doesn't have wifi yet (at least the one I got didn't) and this does. And I like the big screen.

Also, I have rhapsody and an emusic subscription, so the zune pass doesn't do much for me.

So I'm kind of a pseudo-fan for now...
Get more detail about Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black).


!!1 Best Places To Buy Gas Dryer Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links