Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catalog Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought the 30 GB Zune for a long trip out of the country as an alternative to the uber expensive Ipod with the same capacity. Previously owned an Ipod mini, liked it for the easy access to music but there were certain features (like not being able to shuffle on a playlist) that I didn't care for. Wanted something with a video capability but found that Ipod prices to be too high. In comparasion, the Zune was well priced and just as good. I loved it... and my mother (who is not technology savy) loved it so much that she basically stole it from me. That's when I went out got the 120 GB. It's even better now. The case is beautiful and slick though I do suggest that you get something to protect it if you are rough on your stuff like I am. The "wheel" is touch sensitive now so you can scroll faster. The wireless feature is great when I don't have a cable around and want to sync something at my parent's house. And having a FM turner is a bonus when you're at the gym and something on the overhead TV you want to tune into. (Which I didn't get with the old Ipod mini... though it is pretty old so I don't know if the new stuff has a tuner or not.) I don't mind the smudging on the screen, just wipe it with a piece of cotton or put a protective sheet on it. Except for the cases, all the accessories are are the same for all the Zunes which meakes me extremely happy. Having the huge capacity means I can put even more videos on it now though it eats the battery life faster; but I don't think 3+ hours is all that unreasonable. I've had the Zune for months now and would definitely recommend it to others. In fact, I think I'll upgrade my mother's for her. :)
Get more detail about Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black).


!!1 Buy Clothing Accessories Handkerchief ±99% Nokia N75 Price Sale !!1 Trading Card Holders This Instant Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links