Monday, July 26, 2010

Best places to buy Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)



Over All Rating Reviews :
My first Zune was bought in October 2008. I listen to the Zune while doing outside chores, on average about 9 hours a day 5 -6 days a week; the Zune is updated and left on charge a few hours nightly. (Note when the battery indicator says below 25% that means it could die any minute. I do not know if they fixed this.)

July 2008 I had to send it in for a battery replacement at no cost. Thanks to the 1 year warranty. August 2009 the refurbished Zune arrived and to my recollection the service rep said the warranty would be extended 1 year, so to August 2010. 01 March 2010 the hard drive goes out on the Zune and I am being told that my warranty expires 90 days after my old warranty would have expired so Dec 2009.

Customer support said they would check the recordings to see if I am correct that the service agent said that it would be a 1 year warranty after it was sent or my old brain is fried like the Zune's hard drive. This will take 3-5 business days.

I bought my wife a Zune May 2009 and as of yet she has had no problems, but she does not listen to hers as much.

Highly recommend extending your warranty.
Get more detail about Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black).


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links