Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black) Order Today!



Over All Rating Reviews :
I replaced an iRiver H10, which served me well, with this Zune 120. Right from the start I noticed the sound quality was much improved, even when using the standard ear buds that came with the Zune. Setting up my Zune and operating it was a snap, I just need to adjust to the navigation button. I seem to fat finger it at times backing up a menu instead of moving forward/confiming my selection (pressing the button in). Zune software was an easy install (Vista 64 bit) and easy to navigate. Love the auto syncing of music and podcasts via my wireless network. Only complaint which really is not a complaint, the glossy black finish shows every finger print and smudge... I bought the Zune Case which takes care of that and does a nice job protecting my investment as well.
Get more detail about Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black).


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links