Sunday, September 12, 2010

Buy Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I thoroughly enjoyed my Zune for the first 45 days and the lock button on my Zune broke. I so wish I would have read the reviews on this board before I returned it to the Zune service center, in which I was told instead of a new Zune..I would be sent a refurbished one. I am not happy with this and I do believe this is ridiculous. I agree with other reviewers truly be aware of this. You spend so much money to only enjoy it for less than 60 days and then it is replaced by a refurbished model and I am unaware of the quality of the refurbished Zune. I am not happy and knowing this I will most likely not buy another Zune again. Disappointing I truly enjoyed the Zune while I could.
Get more detail about Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black).


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links