Sunday, May 23, 2010

Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black) on Sale!



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought the Zune after having my iPod stolen from the gym I go to (I liked the FM receiver option). Not only was this device quirkie...it was ridiculous. I had been a past iPod user and was used to the easy changing and re-arranging of music, playlists, etc. The Zune will NOT allow you to sign in and just re-arrange or whatever you want to do...it locks up, makes you completely delete and reload your music in the order you want it....who wants THAT??? I ended up (after two weeks of trying) returning it to the place I purchased it) and bought the iPod. Two months later $14.99 charges started showing up on my VISA for "joining" Zune-pass. I took advantage (although they took advantage of ME) of their two-week trial offer. I cancelled the membership via the internet...and when (two $14.99 charges later) were popping up on my VISA they said "you didn't call our telephone representative, therefore your Zune-Pass was still extended for each month". WHAT??? Cancel does not mean CANCEL??? Nowhere on their website did they indicate that I had to phyically call and talk to a representative to cancel my subscrption. So very ridiculous! I asked "where" I was talking to and he said South East Asia (for customer service). I asked them repeatedly to refund my money they charged me for and it was "not something they were able to do from THERE". I pressed that they had very poor customer service standards and what they were doing monthly was stealing money from me via my VISA card with unauthorized charges...I'm here to tell you... he didn't care at ALL. BUYER BEWARE!! I vowed to tell anyone and everyone of my poor experience all around. Don't buy the piece of junk nor have to deal with the substandard Customer "non" support. I still have a headache >:-Z
Get more detail about Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black).


!!1 Where To Buy Automotive Tools And Equipment Scan Tool !!1 Purchase Cherry King Bed !!1 Food Storage Canister Sets Best Quality



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links