Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Minute Griffin Tempo Armband Case for Sansa e200 Series MP3 Players (Black)



Over All Rating Reviews :
When I purchased this I was concerned with a previous comment that stated, that the arm band slipped down the guys arm. I just want to say that this is not an issue with anyone that has some definition. All you have to do is use the velcro and tighten the thing up. I don't have a problem with it slipping down at all. This is a good armband that gets the job done.

The negatives-

1. If velcro is not positioned right it will irritate the skin.
Easy fix adjust the strap.

2. Like a previous person stated the armband is positioned awkwardly so that potentially the mp3 player could slide out, but I tell ya this thing is in their and it has not slid out on me at all. I run with and lift weights and the mp3 player is in their snug. If it does bother then you then you can put the armband backwards.

3. The headphone wire can be held back with an orange slide in piece of plastic. The wire is tough to get in, and it always slips out while I am working out. I think it is pretty useless for vigorous routines. Overall I am satisfied with this product and I would recommend.


Get more detail about Griffin Tempo Armband Case for Sansa e200 Series MP3 Players (Black).


!!1 Sports Window Curtains Top Quality



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links