Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Best H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband for iPod nano, Medium MP3 Players and Phones



Over All Rating Reviews :
For those that value device security and long-term durability over light weight and svelte appearance, this is the product.

PROS:

The mechanic in me is quite impressed with the construction, from the polycarbonate door with the O-ring seal, to the coiled angle connector tipped cable inside allowing connection to devices with bottom or side-connection of the headphone jack. The armband is made of a durable, grippy material. I could see this working very well for a swimmer (with the optional waist extension belt and waterproof headphones) I purchased this item to use my Blackberry with stereo bluetooth headphones while running. The compartment is large enough not to accidentally compress keys when I have my GPS route tracker and music running.

CONS:

Size and weight. A necessary trade-off. As heavy as the device is, it will migrate down your arm during a run and sit against your elbow-nook. This is a small price to pay for being able to protect a $550 phone I depend on for everything.

I should close by saying that for larger devices, I have tried a variety of other armbands, designed for iPod Classic or generally larger devices. The Griffin unit I use during milder weather often constricts my keypad and requires me to remove the unit to start/stop my GPS. A weaker, pouch-style waterproof unit I have tried tore where the band slid through the back of the pouch. This product is worth the money!
Get more detail about H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband for iPod nano, Medium MP3 Players and Phones.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links