Thursday, March 17, 2011

Buy H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband for iPod nano, Medium MP3 Players and Phones



Over All Rating Reviews :
For starters, I will say that I purchased this for my iPod Classics (I have 2 30 GB classics and a 160 GB Classic) I have used all of them in this armband and have NEVER had a problem. I was reading a few reviews that commented on the fact that the armband is a two-piece contraption and that the iPod is held to the armband by a single strip of velcro... If that's the case, Amphibix must have heard the reviews and redesigned it, because mine is not like that.After reading a few reviews I TRIED to see if there was a way for an iPod to come out of it and could see no such flaw.

The seal that encloses the iPod into the armband is of good quality; I've had no problems as of yet (I've had it for maybe two months at this point). My biggest complaint with it, in fact, is that the fit is SO snug, that it's hard to get my iPod in/out of the armband...

In terms of "sound quality", I don't think it's fair to judge this armband on sound quality, as it is the speaker/earphone you choose. I have problems getting the proper seal on my headphones, so the sound cuts in and out, but I don't blame that on this armband...
Get more detail about H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband for iPod nano, Medium MP3 Players and Phones.


!!1 Catalog Jilbere Curling Iron !!1 cheapest Rowing Machine



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links