Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and More (Fits iPhone 3G / 2G / 1G, Blackberry Bold / Curve / Storm, Palm Pre and many more) Get it n



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this armband to use with my Motorola Droid phone after shopping a number of retail stores without success. Apparently, they make a lot of armbands that fit an iphone, but not a Droid. This one fits! The plastic front is thin enough so I can still operate the touch screen through the plastic, and there are appropriately placed holes so you can use the power button and headphones easily. It's comfortable and washable. Some other armband reviews report that the band digs into the runner's arm, but this one has a great design to eliminate that. I routinely use it on every run, and I've never had the band slip down my arm or need readjusting. After a few months of wear, the band is still in great shape. The phone always stays put in the attached case and I feel confident that it's going to stay where I put it. In terms of fit, I'm a 5'3" woman with small arms. I had more than enough band length to secure the armband without an extender. The only bad parts about this unit are that the velcro edge has put a number of pulls in my running shirt, and the Droid will not fit into the armband without removing my everyday protective case from the phone. This gets to be a pain to do every time I want to go for a run, but it's worth it to have an armband that really performs well. I'd recommend this product to a friend, and if I needed a second armband, I'd buy this one again.
Get more detail about Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and More (Fits iPhone 3G / 2G / 1G, Blackberry Bold / Curve / Storm, Palm Pre and many more).


!!1 Touch Snap Aio Diaper Package Sale !!1 Buying Ignition And Electrical Keyless Remote



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links