Monday, August 30, 2010

Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black) Free Shipping



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've had a Zune80 for a year or so. Now this was for my teenage son. We now share the ZunePass. We listen to different music and each have our own unlimited supply. It really works out nicely. I was a little concerned that the software would get our libraries mixed up, but no problem at all. Thankfully, I don't have to listen to his noise...er music. I'm sure he's happy not to be dealing with my YO Yo Ma tracks!

I know this is supposed to be a review of the Zune120. The truth is that the real value proposition for the Zune right now is the subscription model and the fact that its ok to share the pass within the family under one roof.

If you like to listen to varied music and somthing new all the time, and there's a few of you in the household, this is definitely the way to go.
Get more detail about Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black).


!!1 Diesel Men Clothing Right Now



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links